Especially for Lawyers
Imagine how much more time you’ll have for billable hours after computerizing your firm’s billing
and revenue history. Whether you’re still using manual systems or want to get more out of your
current software, Training Insight helps clients take advantage of the power of financial software.
Rule 1.15 Compliance
Training Insight guides clients to comply with Mass. R. Prof. C. 1.15 using the latest technology.
Timeslips and QuickBooks are cost effective software solutions that offer the following benefits:
- Tracks and bills your time, improving or accelerating cash flow;
- Produces a written record of client retainer balances plus communicates your services in a timely manner;
- Details earned Retainers and states any remaining balance, or requests replenishment;
- Insures legal requirement to state in writing when Retainer funds have been earned and transferred to your Operating account;
- Reconciles your IOLTA and Operating accounts plus generates confirmation reports QuickBooks and Timeslips insure your firm is within the rules of conduct effective July 2004.
Click below for Christine’s presentation at the Boston Bar Association describing how to comply
with Mass. R. Prof. C. 1.15 with QuickBooks and Timeslips, including a description of Timeslips’
and QuickBooks’ differences and capabilities.